My client, a major international bank are looking to bring on a talented Head of Security and Support Services for the APAC region. You will be providing technical leadership to all IT related matters across the region.
Your responsibility will be to lead a group of managers ensuring that all services withing the IT infrastructure area remain secure and in line with compliance objectives. You will have key accountabilities around management and operations.
- Oversee the Security Operations Centre and Service Delivery within all APAC locations
- Manage budgets and plan resources for projects within ITI
- Develop and manage strategies to cover compliance, risk and security ambitions of the bank
- Identify potential risks and develop protocols to manage these risks
- Ensure the continuous improvement of service delivery
- Ensure that the team aligns with key stakeholders and business needs
- Establish, manage and report on performance of APAC IT services
- Participate in crisis management as required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT infrastructure working in operations or projects
- At least 5 years in a role managing managers
- Demonstrated ability liaising with senior stakeholders in a senior position
- Knowledge of TOGAF, CMMI, COBIT or ITIL, and Prince 2 principles
- Valid passport and availability to travel as and when required
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 199875 or contact Ellen on 02 9049 4759 to discuss in more detail.