Working with the client's CEO, this role is being managed exclusively by Peoplebank Australia. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with a detailed brief on the industry, company and role.
The Company, Position Purpose & Responsibilities...
Our client is a fast growth SaaS business. They have become dominant by building software products which thousands of SME customers in their industry use and love.
To compliment their loved products, it is critical to their strategy that customers always have an amazing customer service experience at all stages of the user life-cycle, from on-boarding and training to ongoing application and user support.
Reporting to the CEO, they are looking to hire a head of customer support who as part of the executive leadership team will own company-wide customer service vision, strategy and execution. You will also lead, develop and nurture three close knit support teams and their managers who are excellent at their jobs and have day-to-day customer support running smoothly. This role is about setting customer support/experience vision and strategy for the group and helping develop high potential leaders and their teams in support of the businesses growing suite of products.
This is a rare leadership opportunity of this type, where operational basics are in place, so you can focus your energy on strategy and helping make the company and great teams better.
You & Your experience...
- Be an experienced software applications & support leader, who has led and developed groups with multiple teams.
- Be a passionate advocate for customer experience in B2B environments.
- Strong analytic capability to be able to extract data driven insights in order to effectively shape operations and strategy
- Demonstrated success leading and building high performing managers and teams
- Empathy, emotional intelligence and brilliant communication skills
- Authenticity & passion, ownership and action orientation, drive, determination and decisiveness
If you are looking to work for a successful growing company, where you can apply your application support leadership expertise in a role which offers ownership for strategy and the opportunity to lead a wonderful culture, then please 'apply now'. Job#207314