Key career role for a Hardware Provisioning Analyst to join CRM Global Leader
- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- Hardware Provision Analyst in a mid to large size enterprise environment.
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
They are looking for a Hardware Provisions Analyst to support their staff in Sydney. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for provisioning laptops and desktops and support walk-ups in Sydney for their employees and maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems and technologies in use.
- Imaging Laptop & Desktops.
- Packaging and shipping provisioned assets to employees.
- Receiving and managing incoming stock inventory.
- Assist in arranging collection of old assets from users and assets of terminated users.
- Assisting external auditors with hardware audit and remediation.
- Creating Asset Transaction of issue and returned assets so we are accurately managing asset inventory.
- Wiping end of life assets and arrange for disposal collection.
- Restocking and managing IT vending machines in the Sydney office.
- Troubleshooting imaging issues as required with internal teams.
- Reviewing asset inventory regularly and requesting additional stock needed.
- Working with hardware vendors on logging repair cases and arranging repair / replacement.
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
- Exposure to WDS technology
- Exposure to JAMF technology
- Understanding or corporate imaging processes
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting job reference: 214104