Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a number of Hadoop Developers to work in Adelaide, South Australia for a Federal Government client.
These will be long term contracts, working in an innovative environment where you will really get chance to show off your skills and abilities.
Ideally, you would be an Australia Citizen, but we can consider Permanent Residents too.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in leading design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- 2+ years developing solutions in Big Data platforms (Cloudera stack highly desirable)
- Skills in Java App Development, Enterprise Environment and Big Data Space experience is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of the Hadoop Database Structure
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- A passion for design excellence and drive to deliver high quality products
- Strong communication skills and able to switch hats - e.g. can speak in simple terms as well as agile
To find out more about these roles, please contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402