Leading consultancy is seeking skilled Big Data Developers and Architects to drive forward a high-profile government project to provide unprecedented market insight with incredible low latency. We are building a whole team so are happy to hear from people with 2 years+ Hadoop experience upwards. Australian Citizens only please.
Several roles available with excellent, market-leading day-rates and contract duration from 12 months initially.
This is a high-profile, brand new and lucrative opportunity.
- Assist in the delivery of analytics platforms and solutions to meet critical business needs
- Consulting with the Business and IT SMEs, designing and documenting data integration, DW and BI solutions
- Outlining technical requirements for implementation and contributing to enterprise architecture
- Design of Data driven applications for clients
- Producing solution architecture, designs and associated specifications
Your skills & experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Hadoop Development and/or Architecture
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure analytics is desirable
- Hortonworks/Cloudera/Hadoop/Spark/Impala etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in BI/Data Analytics
- Knowledge of enterprise grade data and information modelling concepts and tools
Australian Citizens only please, Baseline Clearance/NV1 highly desired