ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Our client is a major Telecommunication service provider with multiple site spanning the greater Melbourne Region. They are a multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Regional and/or Global point of contact for Project Quality issues including escalation process issues and projects decisions if quality requirements are affected.
- Support the development, maintenance and monitoring the execution of project/customer specific quality plans, ensuring alignment with customer and suppliers' contractual requirements.
- Ensure adaptation and implementation of Health & Safety and Environment standards according to our clients GS Safety Kit (monitor H&S Performance, Report H&S performance, feedback to Procurement and Project Managers).
- Supervise reporting, follow-up, and corrective actions internally and from Suppliers.
- Follow-up IPM Quality Module fulfilment. Ensure regular reporting to Project Manager, Suppliers and Country, Regional SiSo Management.
- Ensure pro-active Site Quality improvement actions, by analysing the project situation and by a close cooperation with the Project Team, Suppliers and Customer.
CORE SKILLS NEEDED:
- Knows risks and opportunities of the project, collects, and documents the relevant data.
- Experience in planning and organizing lessons learned and root cause analysis with Project and Suppliers to implement continuous improvement measures & actions, depending on demands and results.
- Experience in Evaluation and processes site quality management and non-quality cost management.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote #203878