A leading Telecommunications organisation is looking for a HSE Manager with previous mobile networks experience to assist the National WHS Manager and state-based field personnel team in meeting the health and safety strategic objectives.
This is an initial 6 month contract with night work (though occasional daytime work might be required).
- Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
- Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification and control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
- Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
- Conduct regular HS&E inspections and audits including supplier and Nokia.
- Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works and foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
- Assist field line management with the management and close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
- Perform and document HSE incident investigations
- Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to project team
- Conduct HSE related training
- Mobile Networks experince essential
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a safety / environment or relevant industry role.
- Experience in heavy industry, services or construction.
- Tertiary qualifications (Cert IV or higher) in HSE or a related field
- Relevant professional certification.
- Cert IV trainer/assessor - desirable
- Return to Work Coordinator Certificate - desirable
Interested? Click the link to apply or call Bharti or Rebecca on 07 3319 7555 quoting ref no. 198861 for more information.