Our client a Government Department are seeking a Project Manager to join their HRIS Program. The prime purpose of the program is to deliver both Payroll and Human Capital Management Solutions.
As the Principal Project Manager you will lead the proof of concept phase of identifying a time and attendance solution for multiple government agencies. This will include facilitating the moderation and evaluation of the solution, writing recommendations to the Project Board, preparing business cases and managing contract negotiations with the successful supplier.
As Principal Project Manager you will:
- Manage the delivery of a complex scope of work by leading and directing a large, multi-disciplinary project team ensuring the successful integration of activities is achieved and completed within timeframes, budget and quality standards.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, ensuring that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver your project on time and on budget.
- Prepare overall financial plans and forecast budget estimates and manage the project costs as outlined in the budget.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships by communicating, consulting and negotiating with clients, consultants, contractors and other key stakeholders to ensure the achievement of your project's outcomes.
- Lead and manage all audit and risk and issue management activities within your project's scope of responsibility.
- Work with the Program Director to establish governance arrangements, to ensure decisions are made at an appropriate level.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537