Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with experience working on HRIS projects / programs.
This role will see support our client's business in all aspects of the current-state analysis, future-state design and quality assurance of the new HRIS platform and contribute to defining the wider HR systems future-state architecture and BAU operating model.
- Capture and document current-state processes, information flows, business rules and operations as they impact the future HRIS;
- Assist to structure, facilitate and document business requirements and future state design components;
- Assist HRIS Functional Lead and SMEs with future state design;
- Assist with documenting user-stories and test cases as input to the solution configuration and testing;
- Facilitate design decisions in a timely manner by providing analysis and recommendations to decision makers and design governance forum;
- Contribute to the data cleansing activity;
- Contribute to testing program under the direction of the Test Lead;
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success for the project or the broader HRIS Program;
- Undertake any other project activities as required.
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience in HR transformation projects and the Workday solution;
- Experience with Business Analysis frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience with Testing frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams;
- Knowledge of HR to Chris21 Payroll/Time and Attendance is highly desirable.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #198664