Our client, a large Australian enterprise client, a leader in the commercial building sector is looking for a HR Systems Data Consultant. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience supporting SAP SuccessFactors along with a strong understanding of running and maintaining scheduled data reports, analysing the outputs and resolve troubleshooting face to face.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
As part of our Group Operations team, actively contributing to HR team activities, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of employee, job, position and organisation data across Stockland's HR system of SAP Successfactors
- Monitor and analyse data integrity issues and recommend solutions to enhance data accuracy
- Analyse data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate HR document management and retention in line with policy and regulatory requirements
- Support the systems administration of HR processes such as performance management, talent management, compensation, recruitment and onboarding
- Support the configuration, testing and implementation of new releases
For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188762.