HR Specialist working for a large telecommunications company.
- 1-5 years' experience required, will consider a recent graduate.
- 9-month contract
- Sydney - North Ryde
Our client is seeking a HR specialist to join their HR team working with a multinational company. The right candidate must be able to work autonomously and have a high attention to detail. You will be responsible for recruitment requirements across Australia along with other responsibilities such as acquisition and integration.
- Working for a large multinational company under a friendly and approachable manager
- Handle employee communication/notification verbally and in writing
- Liaise with 3rd party vendor in organizing work visa arrangements / cancellation
- Required to work with internal and external legal contacts on employment and related documentation and legal requirements.
- Build a good working relationship with local business managers and employees to align HR activities to business strategies.
- Ensure country compliance with local laws and internal policies and to provide quarterly certification to the internal compliance team.
- Work closely with other support functions within ARRIS including global HR teams, Finance, Payroll, IT, Security, EHS and Facilities where necessary etc.
- Familiar with onboarding process
- Worked with Taleo/ORACLE
- Experience within Australian regulation within the workplace
- Good administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Able to prioritise tasks
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9409 4790