- Initial 6 month contract opportunity
- Leader in IT&T Industry
- Based just outside of the Sydney CBD
Our client, a leader in the Australian IT&T industry, are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team based just outside of the Sydney CBD.
Working within an existing team of hard-working and collaborative professionals the role will be responsible for providing optimal HR services within a large enterprise environment. Some of the responsibilities will include providing support for onboarding activities, continuous improvement initiatives, support of HR/payroll systems and timesheeting. In addition to this, the role will also involve the administration and support of HR Policy and Process as well as general case management.
The team is a very close knit, supportive and cooperative environment that prides their ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction and as such it is imperative that successful candidates have attitudes and working behaviours that replicate those of the existing staff.
If you wish to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications or at least significant experience within HR.
- Previous experience working in a HR function within large enterprise organisations.
- Experience providing support on HR systems (particularly Workday, Salesforce and Chris 21 would be beneficial).
- A strong work ethic combined with a cooperative and flexible nature.
- Ability to generate and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 193966
Please click the apply button