Our client is an iconic Australian organisation. They currently have an opportunity for a HR Data and Reporting analyst to join their P&C team on a COVID response project. They currently have a 6 month opportunity available.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Provide support and leadership to the HR community in their use of HR data an analytics. This includes the development of the broader HR team's capability and active engagement for continued focus areas.
- Lead an uplift in data governance practices in People & Culture, while also acting as the Data Steward for all People & Culture data governance issues
- Partner with the business to develop initiatives and deliver an uplift in digital and data literacy for employees
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Intermediate level in writing SQL (desirable only)
- Intermediate level understanding of data processing pipelines how information flows from the source system to high-value information.
- Understands agile methodology
- Fluent in data manipulation and visualisation through the use of enterprise tools including Tableau and ETL software
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #238974