Our client is one of the big four banks and they are currently in the process of transforming their HCM/Payroll system within their People and Culture stream. They currently have an opportunity for a HR Data Reporting Analyst to join on an initial 6-month contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Provide expertise and apply experience on populating Data Workbooks and data conversion techniques/best practices.
- Reporting requirements gathering and rationalisation across Workday, Payroll, Tableau etc.
- Work closely with the Implementation System Partner and internal stakeholders globally for Reporting and Analytics stream delivery
- Provide guidance and expert knowledge to the team on best practice and validation of Reporting into Workday.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Advanced Workday Reporting experience.
- Experience defining the object model of a complex business system by mapping its omponents required for Integration Reporting.
- Experience with Data Architecture, Data Warehousing and Data Audits / Validation.
- Experience with Workday Data Loading, BIRT reports, EIB's, iLoads, XML, MS Excel - required.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations working closely with implementation partners/vendors.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #243892