My client, a leading Sydney based financial institution is looking for a Cloud HR Systems Consultant to join their growing team.
The position will suit an individual who is adept at creative problem solving, with a keen eye for detail, particularly if you have worked in a larg-scale environment. You will need to have excellent time mangement skills and the ability to manage competing priorities. Your interpersonal skills will be exceptional, and you will build lasting relationships with your immediate team, wider business units and third party vendors.
- Perform maintenance, configuration and enhancements on HR systems
- Provide advice on system logic and design
- Analyse issues root cause and implement process improvements to prevent recurring defects
- Provide documentation on HR systems processes
- Support other HR business units as required
- Assist in adhoc training of staff
Skills and experience:
- HR System administration and configuration skills
- Functional expertise on HCM Cloud suite
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Demonstrated experience in complex problem solving
- Third party vendor management experience
- Knowledge of Agile working principles
If the above sounds like it is a match for your skillset please apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 204805.