We have a great opportunity for a very organised and detail-oriented self-starter as a Human Resources Assistant/Human Resources Representative to support the Compensation and Benefits Manager on the completion of a compliance project. This is an initial 4 week contract with the view to extend.The role will focus on data mining and documentation gathering, auditing and organisation for final presentation. The ideal candidate will have strong excel skills and will be able to analyse and interpret data and articulate meaningful conclusions.
Experience in Human Resources and demonstrated skills in managing confidential information is preferred.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather required documentation for the project
- Use internal systems and tools to retrieve information
- Track project progress and identify and document any gaps
- Reconcile data and complete analysis as required
- Sort and organise documentation in an online library that is logical and presentable
- Coordinate meetings and proofread documents as required.
- At least 1-2 administrative experience supporting management in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- HR Assistant or Immigration experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong systems skills: time-management programs, all Microsoft Office programs, online applications.
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company to include working with several field offices, domestic and international.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Team player when working with others.
- Passion for customer service. 2-4 Years of experience required