- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- HR Business support and Employee Success Implementation
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
We are seeking an Employee Success Business Partner (ESBP) to provide a full range of HR business support to sales, global marketing/comms, engineering, and/or other corporate functions. You will help educate, advise and influence client groups on issues involving employee engagement and retention, manager/employee development and coaching, compensation planning, organizational development, change management, special projects, ES data analysis and client presentations. This role will also help to identify, design and implement ES initiatives.
- Lead initiatives in employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
- Promote employee and organizational development
- Provide coaching and leadership development to people managers and act as a Change Agent
- Deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
- Analyze trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3-7+ years of related HRBP experience
- Strong business acumen and pro-active ability
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyze data. Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Knowledge of staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
Please contact Jan Hundleby if you require more information
Job number 199612