- Large Global Client
- Long-Term Contract in Sydney CBD
- Solid experience as an HR Business Partner
- Excels in a fast paced ever-changing environment
A Global Client is in search of an experienced HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to different business units/corporate functions in Sydney CBD for a long-term contract
The Ideal candidate will:
- Provide a full range of HR business support to different corporate functions.
- Work closely closely with another team to help educate, advise and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, employee engagement and retention, manager/employee development and coaching, compensation planning, organizational development, change management, special projects, data analysis and client presentations.
- The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in several critical business units
- MUST have solid experience as an HR Business Partner capacity
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
- Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note that this is an URGENT role and I will review as I receive your application. I would only be looking for solid HR Business Partner.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 195663.
Please click the apply button.