About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Associate HR Business Partner you will partner with the business leadership teams to implement HR strategies to meet business objectives through improved leader and employee performance and productivity.
You will provide strategic advice and support to senior management team members. You will assist with the integration of business planning and strategy with cost effective HR planning and regular performance planning and review.
- Operate as a strategic partner to business leaders
- identify and deliver human resources initiatives
- Recommend and implement strategies to engage teams with the business purpose, vision and values
- Assist with integration of business planning and strategy
- Deliver cost effective HR planning and regular performance planning and review
- Provide advice on ER/IR, Conflict resolution, talent management
- Implement employee engagement and retention initiatives across culture and communication strategies, leadership and team development and workforce metrics
- Interpret employment legislation to ensure compliance and mitigate risks
- Provide advice on performance management issues, to ensure effective resolution
- Work effectively within a complex matrix of relationships
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner
- A seasoned HR professional with acknowledged high credibility levels through various functions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence
- Demonstrated experience in formulating HR strategy and partnering with senior leaders to provide advice on best practice.
- Proven knowledge of IR/ER and OH&S legislation and practices
- Proven knowledge of Human Resources practices and organisational policies
- Business partnering capability
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills across all levels
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related subject or equivalent relevant experience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role