Our client is an exciting Global Software Business. They have rapidly expanded and now have a substantial presence in Australia and clise to 50 staff members in their Sydney CBD offices.
As a result, they are looking to hire an energetic HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the Global HR Manager, Your duties will include (but not be limited to)
- Provide advice and support to management in all aspects of HR and Workplace Relations
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team for the organization and ensure successful on-boarding
- Manage integrity of the HR databases and maintain org charts
- Manage WH&S requirements and oversee that appropriate training is delivered to key personnel to ensure staff are equipped to provide a safe working environment
- Provide HR admin support
- Participate in HR projects or cyclical HR activities such performance reviews, staff engagement surveys, remuneration reviews etc.
In order to be considered for the role, you should posess the following skills and experience:
- Previous relevant experience in a generalist HR position
- Expert knowledge of Australian Labour Law
- Previous experience in a SME
- Tertiary HR qualification
- Experience in a Software or Tech company highly regarded.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, critical thinking, analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills and high-level attention to detail
- Proven negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills