My client, a well respected global bank are looking to bring on an urgent hire HR Reporting and Analytics Consultant. To be successful in this role you will have a strong customer focus and the ability to work proactively and autonomously both as an individual and as part of a team. If you are results driven then this is the opportunity for you.
You will be working closely with Business Managers to collate data and assist with reporting metrics as well as involvement in the regular engagement survey process.
- Manage & coordinate the delivery of regular reports to internal stakeholders, including quarterly HR people risk metrics, dashboards, monthly headcount reports, fortnightly starters, transfers and leavers and ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage the Reporting Specialist role in Workday, including running scheduled and adhoc reports, reviewing data for quality.
- Raise and review all reporting bugs or improvements relating to Workday in JIRA.
- Work with the Global Workday Reporting team to improve reporting and dashboard functionality in the system for the ANZ region.
- Draw insights and conclusions from diverse data and work with HR & Corporate Affairs to develop conclusions/ recommendations and actions.
- Deliver analysis to HR & Corporate Affairs and the wider business to enable better business decisions and understanding.
- Research and report new benchmarking external data, when necessary or when required for business presentations and People dashboard / metrics.
- Educate and train team members on interpreting data to increase proficiency on data based decisions
A background in data analysis and reporting is essential for this role and Workday experience will be highly favourable. You will have strong organisational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail. Must be able to prioritise and communicate effectively.
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below as this role will be for an immediate start. For more information please call Ellen on 9409 4700 quoting reference number 198189.