About the Company
A global manufacturer of radio comms is looking for an HR Specialist to provide front line HR Support for employees and managers.
About the role
The position will be the first point of contact for answering HR questions and resolving issues.
The role will perform a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- End to end employee issue review and resolution. Partnering with all areas and levels of MSI to provide resolution along with longer term root cause analysis of why issue occurred, make recommendations and drive improvement initiatives.
- Provide system support in the form of expertise, navigation and reporting for HR systems including Workday, Converge, etc.
- Build strong working relationships within other areas of HR to gain and share knowledge of changes, new programs, polices etc. with employees and managers.
- Align support with HR and business strategy to recommend and implement actions that will support initiatives from an employee experience and business goal perspective.
- Provide HR Support to projects and processes including HR Technology, Payroll, Rewards, Performance Management, Talent, Staffing, HR Policies, Leaving MSI, Unemployment, Employment Verifications, etc.
- Range of Administration support tasks
Skills and experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via verbal and written communication.
- Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with minimal oversight with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to problem solve and handle ambiguous situations
- Well organized team player who is able to influence, lead and drive processes, projects and issue resolution.
- Maintain a customer service approach to resolving employee issues and also maintaining employee confidentiality
- Entry level HR support role
- Payroll experience would be desirable
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Previous HR experience a plus but not required
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Mari Lietaert via email with your most recent CV on firstname.lastname@example.org