Looking for a HPE ALM & Agile Administrator in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Long term gig
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in HP product suite including:
- HP Agile manager;
- HP ALM manager;
- HP Quality Center;
- Demonstrated technical expertise with HPE ALM & HPE Agile Manager in the following:
- Data migrations;
- Demonstrated experience with HPE ALM & HPE Agile Manager in the following activities:
- Mentoring/training inexperienced users in its functions/features and configurations;
- Researching, investigating and documenting enhancements, configurations, integrations, patches and upgrades;
- Identifying and providing support and technical resolution of issues and enhancements;
- Reviewing, investigating and documenting the development of new and existing quality assurance and governance tools;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.