- Large enterprise leader in IT&T industry
- Northern suburb in Sydney (Paying $400-$420 per day)
- FTTx and HFC Network Performance and Optimisation
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have multiple Network Support Engineer opportunities available requiring strong FTTx and HFC experience.
The roles will be working within network performance and optimisation team, responsible for proactive maintenance of the HFC network as well as implementing performance monitoring and capacity management practices and processes.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- 3-5 years experience in Network Support
- Experience with fixed networks, HFC and FTTx
- Previous experience in Network Performance and Optimisation activities
- Experience with DOCSIS and Network Augmentation
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative and team players attitude
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 188611.
Please click the apply button.