Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or PR holder
Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 6 months contract with extension
Primary purpose of the role
To lead all aspects of change management of a large scale transformation program across the Department. The HCM Change Director will oversee all change and training deliverables across the HCM program to embed sustainable change and enable business benefits to be achieved.
The role requires an understanding of talent management practices enabled by HCMS, to gain stakeholder buy-in and commitment in a large scale and complex transformation program.
Specifically responsibilities include change impact assessments, stakeholder engagement communications and training strategies for impacted users. Primarily, the role supports the delivery of a new HCMS solution to all clients' corporate offices.
The role will ensure that program activities align with the needs of business, program timeframes and budgets, and comply with relevant legislation, procurement guidelines, governance and professional standards. The role leads and manages the change across diverse stakeholder groups to embrace new talent management practices enabled by SuccessFactors.
The HCM Change Director needs to be a strong business outcome focussed individual, with extensive experience around large and complex business change initiatives / projects. The right candidate will have strong customer facing skills and a strong understanding of change and transformation management. It is imperative this person is goal and outcome driven.
The following must each be addressed in a covering statement. The 'HCM Change Director' applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years' experience leading or managing business transformational change in largescale matrix organisations.
- In-depth experience of delivering business change, with demonstrated strength in working with business implementation and technical partners to understand change being introduced, and in response formulate appropriate change approach, strategy and plan.
- Experience in designing and delivering with a business change framework across a diverse stakeholder group.
- Delivery experience of large scale enterprise solutions in a complex and challenging environment at a business project manager level.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate deliverables, timelines, budgets, risks, milestones and the critical path of multiple streams of work.
- Development and adherence to quality processes to ensure the robustness and reliability of the business change approach and strategy.
- Experience on a HCM transformation program
- A masters degree in HR or business administration.
- Experience in delivering large-scale business change initiatives in Government
- Experience in any business implementation of large data migration / Payroll / Finance / Learning Management Systems