About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the HCM Business Project Manager you will report into the Program Director and you will be working on several projects for the HCM platform. You will work with the Hire to Retire stakeholders on a regular basis, manage and maintain schedules and plans, risk and issue registers, release regular status reports relating to progress of projects and where necessary related budgets statements
You will plan and define the scope at a high level and assess the structure and evaluate the resources for success of the programs, whilst building for the future. You will be engaging and influencing a range of stakeholders across the whole company.
- Manage all Projects end to end ensuring alignment to strategy and financial year plans.
- Ensure projects delivered in IT Enterprise Applications align to ePMO frameworks, standards and reporting.
- Develop and deliver services and support Hire to Retire project and program management capability across the organisation to reduce project related risk.
- Support the management of demand and allocation of program and project resources.
- Provide leadership and support for troubled or high focus projects
- Previous experience as a Business Project Manager
- Previous experience in HCM platforms
- Strong experience delivering HR business initiatives
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR business and technology projects.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying key program and project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and Issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs and projects in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing adequate program and project budgets, including all related forecasts.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194110
Please click the apply button.