About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the HCM Business Analyst you will report into the Program Director and will work alongside a Project manager where you will be working on several projects for the HCM platform. You will work with the Hire to Retire stakeholders and will drive high level analysis and strategic advice to support the HCM delivery and planning across a portfolio of complex initiatives. You will act as the link between the business units and IT ensuring that requirements are understood and articulated
You will develop the business case, scope, work on the financials and benefits analysis for the program. You will assist in the development of HCM business processes, system solutions and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective service delivery to users of HCM platforms, with a focus on People Experience using various technologies including but not limited to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Conduct analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio
- Create business cases
- Conduct financial analysis
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools,
- Prepare and maintain business requirements documents, process maps, journey maps
- Analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify the issues, risks and benefits that are then consolidated and submitted for consideration by customers and stakeholders
- Provide input for reports, submissions, procedures, business cases and plans
- Develop quality technical specifications
- develop opportunities for improving investment planning and delivery processes, developing proposals to senior management
- build positive working relationships with stakeholders
- undertake or support post implementation benefits realisation reviews of projects.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working with contemporary HCM platforms (Success Factors, SAP preferred)
- Minimum of five to seven years' experience
- Experienced in developing business cases
- Experienced in financials and benefits realisation
- Strong experience delivering HR business initiatives
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR business and technology projects.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194127
Please click the apply button.