The ACT Government is seeking to implement a Whole of Government cloud-based HR and Payroll solution based on SAP SuccessFactors. The Program Team requires the services of a highly experienced HCM Business Analyst to support key build and implementation activities.
Leveraging knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, the Business Analyst will ensure the transition to future state processes realises operational and strategic objectives whilst ensuring the end user experience is as optimal and informed as possible.
The role is open for both Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens.
What will you do:
- Support the design and implementation of a cloud based HR/Payroll solution.
- Achieve a Whole of Government view of HR/Payroll processes including cost analysis benefits and implementation strategy; and
- Manage business improvement initiatives through Program Governance to achieve consensus on implementation approach.
- Assist stakeholders as they develop plans for their future business and related ICT needs.
- Undertake analysis and modelling of clients' current and future business and information management environments.
- Actively support clients as they analyse their requirements for proposed business solutions.
- Analyse client requirements and collaborate with technical specialists to develop fit-for-purpose solutions to business problems.
- Provide advice to business managers on information management challenges.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- SAP experience specifically within HR and Payroll
- Must have at least 2 years' experience with SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating business process workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations and reports.
- Proficient in using commonly used Business Analysis tools such as Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Professional judgement to determine the application or adaptation of policies, practices and systems that impact other areas of the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources and Payroll ERP implementations.
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee life cycle including a detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular, financial, and rostering solutions.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery roles.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206626.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.