- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Digital integrated Marketing/Advertising Campaigns
- 12 Month Contract - Part-Time - July start
This APAC Marketing creative team has an opening for a part-time Graphic Designer to help internal stakeholders define and solve complex marketing problems through concept, design, and execution.
- You have excellent design skills, a wealth of digital experience, impressive conceptual abilities, and hands-on production skills. You try new directions or techniques to create something new.
- You execute everything from big campaign ideas and event experiences to cohesive design themes for email campaigns. You'll design creative campaigns, e-books, email materials, social campaigns, websites, presentations.
- Promote collaboration between the client and the creative department
- Constantly push the envelope by promoting progressive thinking and innovation
- Manage multiple projects for various clients
- Understand the business and industry of their internal clients and external customers
Skills and experience:
3+ years of advertising agency or design shop experience or with strong command of integrated marketing/advertising campaigns which includes digital
- A compelling portfolio of original work that's both conceptual and results-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and a self-starter
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, strong typography skills and eagerness to push the boundaries
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Degree in Graphic Design or professional experience equivalent
Please apply online if you meet the criteria. For more information contact Jan Hundleby and quote Job Number 203193