About the Role
We have partnered with our client, addressing a shortfall in their Software engineering Capability, and are providing the opportunity for Multiple Entry level / return to work candidates to gain permanent employment. The Successful candidate will be working across Agile, cross functional Teams. We are looking for forward thinking, creative software engineers or developers to work on AEM, you wont need previous AEM experience for this role.
- Aligned to AEM and Adobe technology ecosystem.
- Respond to technical questions in support.
- Responsible for providing guidance advice to content authors and teams.
- Review AEM and Magento support requirements.
- Work with Delivery Managers and Technical Leads to improve the stability, security and reliability of existing IT Systems applications.
- Support technical projects to extend and expand AEM and Magento Systems.
- Support environment releases for AEM and Magento services.
- Educate, transfer and embed knowledge of AEM practice to team members
- Software Engineer or Development
- Strong forward thinking mindset (tinker/inventor/creator)
- Azure DevOps interest
- AEM DevOps Certifications are advantages.
- Knowledge and experience in software design and development methodologies.
- Experience in designing authorable AEM Components.
- Experience in HTL and Models development.
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team.
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the job title
Looking forward to hearing from you!