GRADUATE SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a tier 1 Bank in Melbourne as a Graduate Salesforce Developer. The client is keen to take on a passionate Graduate and train you on the Salesforce Platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Configuration and development of the Salesforce platform for our customers' requirements, including functionality, troubleshooting and solution deployment
- Preparation and execution of client presentations
- Involvement in the elicitation of solution requirements
- Taking part in project management tasks
- Providing training to end-users
- Interacting with our global teams and to collaborate in building solutions
A Candidate who will excel
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Passion for technology.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Passion to learn and upskill.
- Positive mind / Can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams.
- Keen interest to pursue a long term career in the Digital & Information Technology.
- Work within large/distributed client environments.
- Create, update and maintain detailed design documents.
- Resolve defects allocated within service level target.
- Prepare reports & present as appropriate
- Strong customer focus and customer centric approach to work outcomes.
- Capability to undertake a consulting position, evidenced by a well-developed oral and written communication skills, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to effectively report and manage or escalate risk(s) and issue(s)
Qualification and Eligibility
- Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / similar
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #191525
Please click the apply button.