Our client is seeking an experienced Graduate Recruiter/Talent Aquisition Specialist to join the career centre team in Sydney CBD. The team is responsible for sourcing the best talent for the company.
- Working in a strong recruitment team that specialises in IT technical, Sales and Marketing roles
- Online application and Resume screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing - if applicable
- Assessing video interviews in accordance with the CARE/STAR methodology. Providing relevant and constructive coaching and feedback enabling candidates to present them self's in the best light possible.
- Strategically selecting candidates to attend Assessment Centres and Final interviews.
- Hold candidate care in the highest regard
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and compliance to processes
- Planning (core team) and facilitation of final interview days (FID's) and Assessment Centres (AC's)
- Completing all administrative tasks required at each stage of the process. Effective time management allowing for forward planning and preparation. Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment or Program related data or information.
- Reference & compliance checking in accordance with company and BU specific regulations and requirements.
- Replying to & investigating issues and queries aligned to your allocated Stream(s)
- Attending careers fairs
- Involvement in strategic sourcing (core team)
- Gain a sound understanding of designated business Units to ensure best practice recruitment.
- Assist with elements of project planning and reporting where required.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence to Graduate Lead.
- Adopting a positive and flexible approach to change, seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems.
- Continuously looking for ways to develop, improve and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Identify opportunities for, and/or to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Has exposure to bulk or volume recruitment
- 12 week contract with a chance of extension
- Will be starting on the 14th of March 2018
- A team player
- Can source the best people and has a sense of urgency
- Must have strong admin and customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience managing a high volume of roles
- Open to Holiday Working Visa-holders
Please submit CV in WORD formant only.