About the role
We are seeking recent graduates with experience in Machine Learning/Data Science for an exciting role available in the Adelaide market! Joining one of Australia's most recognisable corporate brands, you will be at the forefront of building a Machine Learning and RPA (Robotic process automation) capability for one of their largest service areas, leading the way in their industry. We are actively looking for either recent graduates or people with 1-2 years relevant experience who have a keen interest in RPA/Robotics/AI fields and who are looking to carve out a niche in this new and exciting field.
As part of this role you will be part of delivering projects end-to-end from conceptualisation through to deployment. Initially you work with current technical teams to assist in analytical tasks, perform gap analysis on current processes to assist in the development of new machine learning algorithms. You will also perform ad-hoc statistical and data science analytics and assist in generating seamless solutions.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Machine Learning, Data Science)
- Recent graduates / Junior Machine Learning/ Data Scientist
- Maximum of 12+ months experience (either Masters/PhD project or commercial experience)
- Keen interest and/or knowledge of RPA (Robotics Process Automation), AI / Robotics
- Excellent analytical thinking and effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and knowledge
This is a truly brilliant opportunity to join a highly recognisable organisation with a massive presence in the Australian economy. If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated resume by hitting 'Apply now'. Alternatively for a confidential conversation, please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.