We are looking for Accounting and Finance Graduate with interest in sales looking to build a career in corporate sales. You will be representing a high profile, fast growing and market leading product to customers who have expressed an interest in the product or new customers who have never been contacted before.
Due to company expansion (a top ASX 300 listed company after just nine years) and an incredible market demand for their product, my client is looking to hire a Inside Sales Consultant to join their high performing team. They have an existing small and elite senior sales team, who only pursue the biggest 20% of clients. These roles will for the first time focus on the other virgin 80% of the market.
You will be supported by representing a high profile brand, who does not have a mature competitor and who everyone in the market knows of. Additionally you will be supported with excellent target customer information, following up with customer who have made previous sales enquiries and following up on a large number of inbound sales leads. These roles represent a once in a lifetime sales opportunity for professional, driven and hungry individuals to accelerate their earnings and fast track progression into face-to-face corporate sales.
On day one you will need to have...
- A genuine interest in financial services and finance. Those with finance educations will be well regarded
- Internships or any commercial sales experience is prefered
- Those with finance industry experience will be well regarded, however this is not a pre-requisite for candidates with the right sales aptitude and drive.
- A determination to be successful, and a strong desire to develop a successful corporate sales career
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer engagement skills
- A highly professional, organised, driven and tenacious attitude to your work
- Loads of energy, and enjoy working in a close knit team environment...
This is an outstanding opportunity for energetic and high potential sales person to launch corporate sales career for one of Australia's most dynamic and successful finance software companies.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'apply now'. This assignment is being managed on a exclusive basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.