This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new, focussed project team within a leading global bank. The organisation embraces collaboration, change and fresh ways of working to reshape and transform their regulatory systems, solutions and tools, and has strong goals in place to deliver its goals.
This is the ideal role for a recent graduate from either a Business or Finance background who has exceptional attention to detail and strong excel skills. Must be a highly motivated individual who is proactive and well organised.
You will be working on a regulatory reporting project around International Funds Transfer Instructions (IFTI). The rolw will require you to work across multiple regulatory and compliance teams.
- Prepare and enrich regulatory reporting data ahead of submission
- Review and understand SWIFT transactions
- Ensure IFTI reporting standards are maintained to the highest quality
- Identify and escalate issues to Project Management as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement of quality and efficiency
- Other duties as directed
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Knowledge of international payments processing as well as regulatory requirements relevant to Australia
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, both individually and as part of a team
If you are passionate about starting your career in a well respected company with an excellent culture, this is the role for you. Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 9409 4700 quoting reference number 197321 for more information.