- initial 5 month contract
- Geelong based with option of a few days in Melbourne
- National Projects.
A Federal Government Agency has a requirement for a Government Policy Officer to lead a sub team responsible for addressing current and emerging issues identified to ensure consistency of policy development and advice. Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in a policy setting are essential.
The role will be responsible for the below;
- Leading the development and finalisation of the policy matter, in consultation with relevant business areas.
- Partnering with a business area or areas in order to develop and settle the policy with external government stakeholders.
- Assisting a business area leading a policy matter to engage with external government decision-making processes.
The successful candidates will have the following skills/Experience;
- Experience in policy development or implementation design is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in human services, project management, finance, economics, law or business are desirable.
For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference :189444