Our client is a Federal Government agency who is currently seeking a Governance and Reporting Lead to assist in the facilitating of governing bodies and ensuring the satisfaction of internal reporting requirements.
You would be responsible for:
- Maintaining the reporting process for Program and Agency groups.
- Ensuring Program activities and governance processes adhere to the Agency standards and frameworks.
- Liaise and support relevant program staff to raise change requests, ensuring to facilitate the preparation of change requests for endorsement by governance bodies.
- Manage the change control process and monitor workflow to ensure that the change request is submitted to the relevant Governance body.
- Manage and review resources regarding meetings for Program governance groups.
- Previous experience in Governance and Reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong coordination and attention to detail.
- Proven abilities to lead a multi-disciplinary team including the development of staff and the managing performance.
- Be proficient in writing skills and be a strong communicator.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196548
As this role is within the Federal Government, applications are required to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.