This is an excellent opportunity to be apart of a huge program of work for a huge, global consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have a solid governance background at enterprise level, with hands-on experience with reporting.
Do you have experience in the following areas?
- Define a clear governance structure which define the relationships between all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Design the flow of information regarding the project to all stakeholders, and ensure correct stakeholders are identified for governance forums
- Clear assignment of project roles and responsibilities
- Establish the frequency of governance forums, required stakeholders, and agenda
- Create governance packs and reports
- Provide detailed minutes of all governance meetings to all invitees and ensure information is shared with wider team as appropriate
- Create and implement a risk mgmt. procedure to report on and existing and emerging risks to support strategic decision processes and critical issues response.
- Create and implement a decision making process which ensure the required approvals and project direction is obtained at each stage of the project. Document and report on decisions and track subsequent steps.
- Enable continuous improvements in performance and minimisation of risks through the above procedure
- Track performance against the project plan
- Produce weekly operational reports
- Provide weekly governance reports suitable for executive consumption
- Agree the format and requirements for each project deliverable
Please click the apply button and your profile will be considered.