Our client is an iconic Australian superannuation organisation. They currently have an opportunity for a Data Governance Analyst to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who are passionate about all things Data related but aren't interested in becoming a technical resource within Data Analytics. Working closely with the Data Governance Manager, you will learn the ways of developing Governance processes for their data frameworks and also have the exposure to work with large senior stakeholders.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Support Data Stewards, Data Owners and Project Delivery teams with managing operational rigor and risk as it relates to data
- Support governance processes around data reference mapping, data definitions and data quality rules.
- Review and recommend updates to data policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Develop a thorough understanding of business problems and how data management could potentially solve them to provide a tangible commercial value
- Support Data Governance Manager in developing and maintaining Data Governance reporting.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Able to communicate at a high level
- Basic-to-intermediate proficiency in SQL, Python or R, PowerBI and Microsoft Azure
- Track record of developing reporting to track metrics, measurements & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Proficiency with Email, MS Teams, MS Excel and MS Word
BONUS: Prior experience using data governance tools such as Informatica, Alation, Collibra, Talend, to scale governance solutions and automate governance services
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #239100