- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- You will support the content development and delivery of New Hire Event programs across APAC and Japan/Korea
- 12 Month contract - Sydney CBD
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. The Global Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for ensuring EVERY new hire is set up for a successful journey by supporting the delivery of New Hire Onboarding programs that bring to life the playbook of how it's done with this global organisation. The goal is to give new hires with quality experience from the start, to fill the hearts and minds with our culture and deliver equipped, engaged and inspired employees to functional onboarding programs and managers.
What do you have to do?
* Manage the logistics of Event induction programs across both regions, leveraging technology for an efficient and scalable process. Logistics include: venue and vendor coordination, attendee lists tracking and updates, communications, attendee invites, and any additional support for new hires, hiring managers and partners.
* Manage the communications and coordination with key internal partners and stakeholders across both regions, ensuring operational excellence.
* Manage pre and post Event communications with new hires to ensure timely, accurate, and engaging responses. Including the monitoring of new hire questions in our case management portal, Concierge.
What experience do you need?
- You have 1-2 years of proven track assisting or managing events.
- You have a strong passion for corporate culture building and employee engagement
- Your ability to think strategically and pay attention to detail when working with data is one of your core strengths
- You are agile and flexible enough to shift tactics if required, keeping a focus on the purpose.
- Building strong and positive relationships with your stakeholders is a priority for you.
- You are proficient in Google Slides / PowerPoint. Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
- Japanese language is a plus