One of our large Australian enterprise client is seeking to engage an experienced network Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Maintain service level requirements for Global Network Services
- Maintain and monitor Global Network Services infrastructure availability and reliability to meet agreed service levels
- Ensure hardware/software applications and network components in the Global Network Services environment comply with established technical and operational standards
- Coordinate service requests, problem diagnoses, and escalated support for Global Network Services technologies
- Support the provisioning, installation, operation, upgrading, and performance testing of Global Network Services infrastructure
- Provide regular reporting on new and existing service risks and take accountability of risk remediation as required.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- 2+ years of experience of enterprise systems management experience
- Experience in Service Operation, Service Transition, Service Design, Procurement & management support
- Cisco CCNA certification required
- Experience in switching, routing, wireless, firewalls, SD-WAN, content filtering & troubleshooting and monitoring tools
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref:196557