Working within the team you will engage with software developers and cloud engineers to:
- Develop and apply scalable data science workflows for the program.
- Automate deployment, scaling and management of containerized scientific applications in a cloud computing environment.
- Use your expertise in AWS to implement Near Real Time data pipelines.
- Help scale scientific workflows to deliver robust, operational products.
- Help build and run cloud native solutions.
- Provide technical advice to software engineers, data scientists and executive stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Have a Tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent industry experience.
- Expertise with Python and/or similar programming languages.
- Experience with source control management and related processes.
- Working knowledge of AWS and infrastructure as code
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209575