Analysts require to implement processes that maintain and improve our clients address/location data integrity. This role will be accountable for undertaking geospatial data analysis to review the correctness and accuracy of our clients address/location data.
In this role you will be responsible for the following
- Implementing address related processes by validating addresses for correctness and accuracy
- Improving and maintaining data integrity within nbn's National Address database.
- TLS Address Matching
- Review data integrity output from Address Administrators
- Prepare address information for internal and external stakeholders - Reporting on Addresses which are Ready For Service (RFS) and which are proposed for services
- Analyse address information by accepting and under taking quality assessments on the data
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Qualifiations in Geospatial / Geographical or related fields
- Experience maintaining large adress databases
- Technical proficiency in Geographic Information Systems
- Knowledge of cadastral data, land titles and property legislation
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Apply now! REF 188485