This Technical Analyst / Geospatial Data Analyst will have proven experience in the delivery of successful projects which included the use of GIS technology. Proven experience in Esri ArcGIS Pro and Safe Software's Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) would be highly regarded.
The Geospatial Data Analyst will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of various input datasets that are required for model delivery and operational maintenance, including datasets that contain geometry and attributes on development activity, land use activity, cadastral, building, real estate price and sales, travel, demographic, and employment for the Brisbane local government area (LGA).
The Geospatial Data Analyst will be expected to:
- Model and lead performance excellence and value-based culture in line with our Leadership Blueprint
- Work in partnership with the Team Leader to agreed performance standards and mutual expectations.
- Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance review, and take personal responsibility for optimising his/her potential within compsany
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of land use activity, development activity, cadastral, building, demographic, travel, sales, and employment datasets to support the Strategic Research Unit's projects and core work activities in company
- Actively lead and/or participate in research and analysis related to residential dwellings, infrastructure, floor space, employment and other city development research that supports the Strategic Research Unit's projects and core work activities in company
- Process, report, and monitor information requests from customers within and external to company in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide excellent leadership in an environment conducive to high performance, keeping all members of the project team informed of progress, establish, and maintain a strong outcome driven focus, establish and maintain a strong "customer first" approach, establish and encourage team and individual contributions, coaching and providing feedback to team members
- Foster a team culture characterised by project-based teamwork, information transfer, transparent decision making and share responsibility
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Strategic Research Unit Team Leader in Planning and Economic Development (CPED) as required.
- Reports directly to the Strategic Research Unit Team Leader in City Planning and Economic Development (CPED) with a line to the ISB Portfolio Delivery Manager and ISB Project Manager for the Next Generation Urban Growth Model project.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.