Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Gateway Engineer for a contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside Gateway team and assisting with Gateway Services
- Troubleshooting and managing Email, Web Proxy and Load Balancers
- Linux and Windows operating systems maintenance and troubleshooting
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an Gateway Engineer in an large/complex environment
- Solid background in Gateway infrastructure such as Firewall, Proxy, Mail Server, DNS and VPN
- Proven ability in implementing and maintaining SEIM, IPS/IDS
- In-depth experience working with F5 Load Balancers on multiple operating systems such as Linux and Windows
- CCNA/CCNP & ISM/IRAP is highly preferable
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199601.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.