This is a large iconic Australian organisation that is held in high regard. They are undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future, improve safety, provide value to customers, communities and stakeholders, reduce costs and explore ways to become more efficient.
There are in an exciting phase and will comprise multiple work streams operating in parallel.
To ensure the success of the program, they are seeking highly capable, performance driven and solutions focussed professionals to work with them to deliver the program.
Key Accountabilities for the Governance, Risk and Security Project Manager role will be:
- Develop project management plans including project timelines, milestones, resource needs using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- End-to-end management of all project phases from requirements analysis, solution design,development, testing, training, implementation and transition in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Develop and maintain the project schedule to identify the duration of the project, dependencies, key milestones and deliverables and critical paths to ensure an effective and timely project delivery
- Estimate project costs as input to the Business Case and Program Planning
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with the Organisation's financial management guidelines
- Ensure that the project is delivered to meet business objectives and expectations within the approved funding provided
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across a wide range of business and IT, then managing the expectations against these requirements. (essential)
- Experience in managing RFP process.
- WH&S, Internal Audit, Risk and Insurance, Incident management in an industrial/operational business, Crisis management, Compliance outside the standard scope of ASX, PCIDSS and others (ie. Aligned to their regulatory requirements)
- Vendor management
- Retail and hospitality / entertainment experience in Enterprise Risk and Compliance management and incident tracking system implementation would be advantageous.
- Formal project management certification such as Prince 2 Practitioner or Project Management
- Professional (PMP)
- Customer application / CRM experience
- Experience working with SharePoint, Customer technologies or Business intelligence platforms
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion.