- GRC Cyber Security Manager
- Macquarie Park Location - Work Flexibility
- Salary: $170,000.00 - $200,000.00
We are looking to hire an experienced GRC Cyber Security Manager one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Your new role
As the Manager- Security Governance, Risk and Compliance, you will be responsible establishing, driving, and maintaining the vision, strategy and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
As an expert in Cybersecurity, with a deep understanding of current threat landscape and challenges, the Manager will be required to direct activity including in-depth analysis of Information Security issues, alignment of Information Security policies to Industry best practice and Security Governance, Risk and compliance across the entire organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a GRC Security Manager (or similar)
- Strong cyber security GRC experience.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent cyber security outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of guidelines, standards and legislation influencing Information Security.
- Demonstrated experience to synthesise, present and communicate security and technical information in business language at a Senior Leadership and Board level.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting major business and technology solutions into production
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Strong Vendor Management experience
- Ability to build relationships and influence the business and other IT departments
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button