Our client is a global leader in geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. Their thriving Brisbane office is seeking to hire a Team leader to manage the Brisbane Production team as well as two offshore sites and to ensure Quality Assurance processes are followed.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of day-to-day running of all production tasks and processes including schedule work required to be completed in outsourced Data Production centres
- Sends and receives work from Data Production centres
- Monitor and Manage Operators, driving a performance based culture
- Update relevant areas of integrated forecast schedule
- Publish client reports/ visualisations and issue to Client Support Team and Project Managers for final checking and customer delivery
- Oversees checks of input data (e.g. client schematics) and prepublish customer report checks to ensure that meet required standards
- Work closely, building and fostering productive working relationships and collaborating with others as required (both internal and external)
- A combination of a GIS background, experience working in a team leadership role and experience with offshore data production is paramount to this role.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines. In this role there will be many competing deliverables so the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate resilience and adaptability.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Previous Supervision experience
- Previous experience in business process outsourcing
- Previous offshore experience in data production and processing centres
- Experience in GIS or other related fields such as remote sensing
- Experience in JIRA and G Suite software
- Exposure to working in a Scrum/Agile environment is highly desirable
Please note, this role will involve some international travel.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by following the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please call Rebecca Chan on 07 3319 7555.