- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Work for a leading mining client
- Must have experience with Esri ArcGIS technology
A leading mining client in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced GIS Developer possessing strong experience with Esri ArcGIS for an initial 6-month contact.
- GIS development and the integration of spatial data capture into production environments;
- Build a suite of ArcGIS services, map apps and reports for varying formats (Excel or Spotfire);
- Improve the process for spatial data capture and reduce time to consumption;
- Assist with the transition of products into business operations and integrate into processes & BAU activities.
- Strong, recent commercial experience working as a GIS Developer;
- Proven experience with Esri ArcGIS technology;
- Programming experience to automate GIS systems in Python AND/ OR .NET;
- Experience with geophysical & other raster data formats and structures;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Qualification in Computer Science, Geoscience or a relative, technical discipline.
If you have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now with an updated resume detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only able to consider WA based candidates who possess full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206445)