- Melbourne CBD
- 6 months + Extension ; potentially going to be a permanent
- Great culture
- 5 years of experience of developing geoprocessing and or web-based mapping applications with ESRI ArcGIS
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop, Python geoprocessing scripts and similar tools
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise geodatabase and relational database management systems.
- Possess a working knowledge of GIS scripting such as SQL, Python, or other language.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based applications.
- Specific development experience with REACT JS
- Experience with CMMI Level-4 processes a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and in a team.
- Ability to manage workload within multiple projects, delivering results within agreed deadlines.
- Experience with ArcGIS server load balance/performance tuning
- Experience with ArcGIS server administration
- Experience with ArcToolbox geoprocessing tools
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #201497
Please click the apply button.